Hi Mohan,

When I said "the ICU folding filter should be the last filter, to allow the
Arabic normalization and stemming filters to see the original words”, I meant
that no filter should follow it.

You did not make that change.

Here’s what I mean:

   <fieldType name="text_ar" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
     <analyzer>
words="lang/stopwords_ar.txt" />
       <filter class="solr.ArabicNormalizationFilterFactory"/>
       <filter class="solr.ArabicStemFilterFactory"/>
       <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory"/>
     </analyzer>
   </fieldType>

--
Steve