Hi,

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 10:31 PM, Александр Шестак
> <shestakalexa...@mail.ru.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Now I have another strange issue.
> If I have configured synonyms in next way
> b=>b,boron
> 2=>ii,2
> Then for query "my_field:b2" parsedQuery looks so "my_field:b2
> Synonym(my_field:2 my_field:ii)"
> But when I changed synonyms to
> b,boron
> ii,2
> Then for query "my_field:b2" parsedQuery looks so "my_field:b2 my_field:\"b
> 2\" my_field:\"b ii\" my_field:\"boron 2\" my_field:\"boron ii\")"
> The second query is correct (it uses synonyms for two parts after word
> split).
> May be somebody can explain why synonym behavior depends on kind of synonym
> mappings?

Sorry, I don’t know why the two behave differently.  Seems like they should be
the same, since you have expand=“true”.  Would you please create a JIRA?

> And generally is it correct to use SynonymFilterFactory after
> WordDelimiterGraphFilterFactory? We can't use two graph filters together but
> in another way I am forced to use deprecated SynonymFilterFactory?

Since most (all?) filters do not correctly interpret input token graphs, you
can only expect correct positions if a graph token filter is not followed by
any other filter.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com