I'm trying to get Solr CDCR setup in Solr 7.1 and I'm having issues
post-bootstrap.

I have about 5,572,933 documents in the source cluster (index size is 3.77 GB).
I'm enabling CDCR in the following manner:

1. Delete the existing cluster in the target data center
        admin/collections?action=DELETE&name=mycollection

2. Stop indexing in source data center

3. Do one final hard commit in source data center
        update -d '{"commit":{}}'

4. Create the cluster in the target datacenter

admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=1&collection.configName=myconfig

        Note: I'm only creating one replica initially because there is a bug
that prevents the bootstrap index from replicating to the replicas

5. Disable the buffer in the target data center
        cdcr?action=DISABLEBUFFER

        Note: the buffer has already been disabled in the source

6. Start CDCR in the source data center
        cdcr?action=START

7. Monitor cdcr?action=BOOTSTRAP_STATUS and wait for complete message
        NOTE: At this point I can confirm that the documents count in both the
source and target data centers are identical

8. Re-enable indexing on source

I'm not seeing any new documents in the target cluster, even after a commit.
The document count in the target does change, but it's nothing new. Looking at
the logs, I do see plenty of messages like:
        SOURCE:
          2018-03-05 21:20:06.290 INFO (qtp1595212853-65472) [c:mycollection
s:shard1 r:core_node9 x:mycollection_shard1_replica_n6] o.a.s.c.S.Request
[mycollection_shard1_replica_n6] webapp=/solr path=/cdcr
params={action=LASTPROCESSEDVERSION&wt=javabin&version=2} status=0 QTime=0
          2018-03-05 21:20:06.430 INFO
(cdcr-replicator-79-thread-2-processing-n:solr2-a:8080_solr) [ ]
o.a.s.h.CdcrReplicator Forwarded 128 updates to target mycollection

        TARGET:
          2018-03-05 21:19:38.637 INFO (qtp1595212853-134) [c:mycollection
s:shard1 r:core_node2 x:mycollection_shard1_replica_n1] o.a.s.c.S.Request
[mycollection_shard1_replica_n1] webapp=/solr path=/update
params={_stateVer_=mycollection:52&_version_=-1593959559286751241&cdcr.update=&wt=javabin&version=2}
 status=0 QTime=0

The weird thing though is that the lastTimestamp is from a couple days ago when
I query cdcr?action=QUEUES

{
  "responseHeader": {
    "status": 0,
    "QTime": 24
  },
  "queues": [
    "zook01.be,zook02.be,zook03.be/solr",
    [
      "mycollection",
      [
        "queueSize",
        8685952,
        "lastTimestamp",
        "2018-03-03T23:07:14.179Z"
      ]
    ]
  ],
  "tlogTotalSize": 3458777355,
  "tlogTotalCount": 5226,
  "updateLogSynchronizer": "stopped"
}

Ultimately my questions are:

1. Why am I not seeing updates in the target datacenter after bootstrapping has
completed?

2. Is there anything I need to do to "reset" the bootstrap if I blow away the
target data center and start from scratch again.

3. Am I missing anything?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

This message and any attachment may contain information that is confidential
and/or proprietary. Any use, disclosure, copying, storing, or distribution of
this e-mail or any attached file by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.