Hi Edwin,

> Just to check, is this supported in Solr 7.4.0?

Yes, it is.

https://github.com/LTR4L/ltr4l/blob/master/ltr4l-solr/ivy-jars.properties#L17

Koji

On 2018/09/19 19:40, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo wrote:
Hi Koji,

Thanks for your reply and provide the information.
Just to check, is this supported in Solr 7.4.0?

Regards,
Edwin

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 11:02, Koji Sekiguchi <koji.sekigu...@rondhuit.com>
wrote:

Hi,

  > https://github.com/airalcorn2/Solr-LTR#RankNet
  >
  > Has anyone tried on this before? And what is the format of the training
  > data that this model requires?

I haven't tried it, but I'd like to inform you that there is another
project of LTR we've been
developed:

https://github.com/LTR4L/ltr4l

It has many LTR algorithms based on neural network, SVM and boosting.

Koji