Hello Bernd,

This is normal for NRT replicas, because the way segments are merged and
deletes are removed is not synchronized between replicas. In that case
counts for TF and IDF and norms become slightly different.

You can either use ExactStatsCache that fetches counts for terms before
scoring, so that all replica's use the same counts. Or change the replica
types to TLOG. With TLOG segments are fetched from the leader and thus
identical.

Regards,
Markus