Hello all,

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/stream-decorator-reference.html#parallel

I’m sending the same query in the docs, (just collection names changed) to my
Solr but always getting the exception:

{
  "result-set":{
    "docs":[{
        "EXCEPTION":"java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds
for length 1",
        "EOF":true,
        "RESPONSE_TIME":93}]}}

My query:

null(
        parallel(
                WorkerCollection,
                rollup(
                        search(
                                colA,
                                q="username: c*",
                                qt="/export",
                                fl="timestamp,user.id",
                                sort="user.id asc",
                                partitionKeys="user.id"
                        ),
                        over="user.id",count(*)
                ),
                workers="4",
                sort="timestamp asc"
        )
)

WorkerCollection has 1 shard and 4 replicas on 4 different machines. I
double-triple checked for a silly syntax mistake but there’s none that I can
see. I tried doing this a few months ago with no success, getting the same
exception again. colA is on different machines from WorkerCollection. user.id
is a string field, timestamp is long.

What am I missing?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10