Hi,

It is not the cause of your issue, but Solr version is 8.6.0, and
solrconfig.xml includes
<luceneMatchVersion>7.5.0</luceneMatchVersion>

By "I am using a service that fetches data from the Postgres database and
indexes it to solr. The service runs with a delay of 5 seconds.". You man,
you are using DIH and launch a delta-import each 5 seconds ?

Solr logs may help.

Dominique