There were some issues while publishing the various bits for 8.8 and Lucene and
Solr Javadocs and Ref Guides for 8.5-8.7 are currently missing. The project is
working on getting those versions back as soon as possible.

We apologize for this situation, hopefully it won’t be too long today before we
have it fixed.