Hi Steven,

AFAIK, SolrJ doesn't have built in request objects for the metrics
API.  But you can still use the "GenericSolrRequest" class to hit any
Solr API:

e.g.

SolrParams params = new ModifiableSolrParams();
params.set("action", "list");
GenericSolrRequest request = new
GenericSolrRequest(SolrRequest.METHOD.GET, "/admin/metrics/history",
params);
final SimpleSolrResponse response = request.process(solrClient);

Hope that helps,

Jason