Hi,

SolrJ doesn't have any purpose-made request class to change the
uniqueKey, afaict.  However doing so is still possible (though less
convenient) using the "GenericSolrRequest" class, which can be used to
hit arbitrary Solr APIs.

If you'd like to see better support for this in SolrJ, open a JIRA
ticket with the details of what you're trying to do (or a PR directly)
and I'd be happy to take a look.

Best,

Jason