Thanks for more details.  I was able to reproduce this locally!  I hacked a
test to look similar to what you are doing.  BTW it's okay to fill out a
JIRA imperfectly; they can always be edited :-).  Once I better understand
the nature of the bug today, I'll file an issue and respond with it here.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley