Thank you! I just filed the bug in Jira:

About the workaround you mentioned, we ran a quick test on one server and
it apparently worked, but we did not check it properly in a cluster (we
decided that it is better not to go with this in production anyway). Just
out of curiosity, even if we could load the elevate.xml file from the data
folder in Cloud (or changing it directly in zk), does this make sense in
terms of performance? We have frequent commits and a big elevate.xml file.

We are considering your suggestion of using the elevation directly in the
queries (I have seen work to improve this by removing the requirement of
having an elevate.xml file at all). It seems to be straightforward to apply
in some cases, but not so much when you need normalization.

--
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are