On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:24:47 -0800 (PST)
Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think there is a limit other than your hardware and the internal Doc
> ID which limits you to 2B docs on 32-bit machines.

Hi Otis,
just curious.... is this internal doc ID reused when an optimise happens? or
gaps left and re-filled when 2B is reached ?

cheers,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to
reform."
   Mark Twain

Warned.