(12/07/09 19:41), Alok Bhandari wrote:
Hello,

this is how the field is declared in schema.xml

<fieldType name="text_path" class="solr.TextField" stored="true"
indexed="true" positionIncrementGap="100">
       <analyzer>
         <tokenizer class="solr.PathHierarchyTokenizerFactory"/>
       </analyzer>
</fieldType>

when I query for this filed with input
"M:/Users/User/AppData/Local/test/abc.txt" .
It searches for documents containing any of the token generated M,Users,
User .... etc.but I want to search for exact file with the given input as a
value. Please let me know how I can achieve that. I am using solr 3.6.thanks

Can you try KeywordTokenizerFactory instead of PathHierarchyTokenizerFactory?

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/starting-lab-work.html