Thanks David,

this is very good news. :)

Regards,

Ere

1.10.2012 21.46, Smiley, David W. kirjoitti:
Looks like this important bug fix is making it into 4.0 !
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-release-4-0-take-two-tp4010808p4011255.html

On Oct 1, 2012, at 10:26 AM, David Smiley (@MITRE.org) wrote:

Hi Ere,

You are using it correctly.  The problem is this:
Sadly, this just missed the 4.0 release which appears to be imminent.  If
the release needs to be "respun" then I'll get this simple fix in it.  Yeah
this sucks and it's very frustrating to me that it didn't make 4.0.  You
could check out either the 4.0 release branch and apply the patch, to get
this change now. As an alternative option, perhaps it would be useful if I
created a super simple plugin that wraps the existing field type but adds
the fix, to be used in the mean time until the next release.

Updating that wiki page is on the top of my priority list right now,
although I'm leaving to speak at a conference today and won't be back till
Wednesday.

p.s. Normally I respond to these spatial inquiries sooner but my Google
Alerts didn't pick it up yet, which is odd since you used all the right
keywords.

~ David

-----
Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book