(12/11/09 19:20), mechravi25 wrote:
Hi All,

Im using Solr 3.6.1 version. For the issue given in the following url, there
is no patch file provided

Can you tell me if there is patch file for the same?

Also, We noticed that the below url had the changes that had to be done to
resolve this issue. In this, only one file "SolrIndexSearcher,java" was
changed by including,

synchronized(this) above the line
'if (storedHighlightFieldNames == null) {' inside the
'public Collection<String> getStoredHighlightFieldNames()' method

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/SolrIndexSearcher.java?r1=1229401&r2=1231606&diff_format=h

Can anyone confirm me if this is the only change to resolve the same?

Yes, it is the only change to resolve the problem, I think.

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/lucene-4-is-super-convenient-for-developing-nlp-tools.html