In the second reply of this link, it is discussed and more over I am facing
the same issue here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15734308/solrentityprocessor-is-called-only-once-for-sub-entities?lq=1.

See attached my data-config.xml of new core (let say) test
<entity name="can" dataSource="dsms" query="select candidateid from
Candidate c">
                                <field column="CandidateID"
name="candidateid "/>
                                <entity name="dt"
processor="SolrEntityProcessor"
url="http://localhost:8983/solr/csearch"; query="candidateid
:${can.CandidateID}" fl="*">
                                </entity>
                                <entity name="psu" dataSource="dsms"
query="select Value from [CandidateData] where
candidateid=${can.CandidateID}">
                                        <field column="Value" name="psu"/>
                                </entity>
</entity>

Here only the first record is getting parsed properly otherwise for all the
remaining records only two field are coming in new core test even though
core "csearch" contains all the field values for all the records.

I hope it clarifies my situation more,