Sometimes I ask myself what do we realy want and why do not we act like
we should act.
Let me explain myself. All we do is cry and repeat that those from the West are
our ennemies and that
"orthodox Russia" is our friend. Instead of accepring the helping hand which is
ready to help us, we refuse it for different reasons. Well, yes these Catholic
priests are right, and let them help us. Yes, we like Catholic priests and we
will do all te let them help us and our interests. Yes, we will invite Pope to
come and see wht is goinfg on in the Christian Kosovo, yes we will appeal to
our Catholic brothers in the West to come to help us against the islamic
invadors.

                  Why do not we start acting as we should and let our "Serbian
pride" behind.

Lycos email has 300 Megabytes of free storage... Get it now at mail.lycos.co.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/1dTolB/TM