If according to Geofrrey Corn the targets are always military, that the
ethnic cleansing of Serbs,250 000 was not illegal, if the
collateral damage isnot contrary to military laws,and "the civilian victims"
are not "such things", then why did USA make such a fuss
about Bosnia and abpve all, about Kosovo. The Serbian army never bombed
civilian, but only military, terrorist targets,Albanians were not ethnicaly
cleansed
like drunken US general Walker pretended, but left voluntarly the combat
zones, and there were no victims except those bombed by the NATO.

According to G.Corns logics the 9/11, and WTC was not a terrorist act but
only destroying of military targets, and the victims were only
the collateral damage, also according to G.Corn, a not illegal thing. So, if
US government and the international community accept his statements,
then Serbia should and have a legal right to get back her territory and send
Albanians elsewhere.
That is at least what G. Corn confirms in his statement.

Одговори путем е-поште