I was trying to make a first person camera to use with my modified
version of the landscape tutorial. I noticed that game.level already has
several camera classes in it, but game.level depends on Py2Play. The
camera classes in game.level don't use any Py2Play objects, however.
For now, I will probably just try copying the appropriate classes into
my code, but I think it might make sense to keep the parts of game that
don't require Py2Play in separate modules. I don't think I'll be using
Py2Play since it uses peer to peer networking whereas I will be using
client server networking.

--
Sean Lynch http://sean.lynch.tv/