Ok, the project was approved on Savannah. They asked nicely if we could
replace occurrences of the word "Linux" in documentation and on the main
Soya 3D web site with "GNU/Linux." I don't care personally, and I don't
control the web site, so it's up to Jiba and BLam if they want to do
that.

Jiba, Blam, if you're interested in using the Savannah CVS, just set up
accounts on Savannah <http://savannah.gnu.org/> and let me know your
usernames. Jack, you need to do the same.

The current project location is
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/soya3d/>.

--
Sean Lynch http://sean.lynch.tv/
--- Begin Message ---

Your project has been approved. Anyway,
Note that "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind replacing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux?

You can get more information at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Regards,