Hi. I've downloaded the latest version Soya 3d, and from the tutorials and screen shots, it looks awesome. Like it could really put 3d in reach for many people.

I'd love to try it myself, but I'm running Windows. According to the FAQ, it may be possible but "harder" to get Soya running under Windows. Has anyone tried this?

I'm willing to give it a shot myself, but I've never compiled a line of C in my life. I have SLD and OpenGL on my system already. My programming experience includes some simple Python/Pygame games.

Any help getting this to Windows would be greatly appreciated!

Bob