Hi. I'm unable to receive any emails from this list.

I subscribed by sending an email with the 'subscribe' in the subject line and message body to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] After sending it, I got an email back (in French, which I translated) saying I was subscribed. But I've never received a single email from the list. I've even resent the same message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and got back a message (which I translated again) saying I was already subscribed. I've tried this several times over the last few weeks.

Obviously, I can send a message. I've sent this one and one regarding the task of porting Soya 3d to Windows by emailing: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Because I haven't receive any emails, I can't reply to any threads (including the one about a Windows port, which I started).

Okay, what am I doing wrong?

Bob