Mike McCune wrote:
Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:
Hi all

Apologies for this.  I've found that the perl and bash syntax checking is
flawed so this patch turns the syntax checking off.  It also cleans up the code
a little.

Thanks

CC

will apply this one as well.

I tried this patch after running:

0003-Make-kickstart-pre-post-edit-create-pages-use-editar.patch
0004-Fix-trailling-whitespace-error.patch

and it failed:

$ git am 0005-Remove-duplicate-code-and-syntax-highlighting.patch
Applying Remove duplicate code and syntax highlighting
error: java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/common/fragments/editarea.jspf: does not exist in index
Patch failed at 0001.
When you have resolved this problem run "git-am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git-am --skip".

and looking over the previous patches I see that you never added the editarea.jspf.

Can you resolve that and send another patch set?

Thanks,
Mike