tushar ahuja wrote:
Hi,

I installed Spacewalk server(0.4) Successfully on RHEL-5 and Created the Dev Environment too but at the time of deploying development Schema

Why are your running the make? The spacewalk install has already created the schema.

<https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/DevelopmentWorkstationSetup#Deployingdevelopmentschema>

 when i fired this command :-

make satellite-clean satellite-release TBS=USERS SQLUSER=spacewalk/spacew...@xe,

I also got the same error message what Travis has mentioned in his first thread.

Travis, can you pls confirm after following the instruction from this link :-
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/DevelopmentWorkstationSetup
did you not get any error after firing make command(Which i have mentioned)

or any spacewalk-developer know the error which i have got is it expected or something i can neglect.

                                                                          --
regards,tushar http://webeatoracle.com