Devan Goodwin wrote:
%
% Has anyone figured out a way to automate the steps in the install guide
% for:
%
%     /etc/init.d/oracle-xe configure

/etc/init.d/oracle-xe configure <<ORA
9000
1521
spacewalk
spacewalk
ORA

% And the creation of the spacewalk user / permissions?

su - oracle -c 'sqlplus / as sysdba' <<EOS
create user spacewalk identified by spacewalk default tablespace users;
grant dba to spacewalk;
alter system set processes = 400 scope=spfile;
alter system set "_optimizer_filter_pred_pullup"=false scope=spfile;
alter system set "_optimizer_cost_based_transformation"=off scope=spfile;
EOS

% Have a cobbler setup here to create guests for testing but it'd save me
% a lot of hassle if I could script these and have the box nearly ready
% to go with spacewalk after kickstart.
%
% Cheers,
%