Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Brandon Perkins wrote:
>> That's a fine point.  So, I have RHEL, but don't have CentOS, so the
>> things I authoritatively know we deal with (many of these may already be
>> in CentOS):
>
> Thanks for the list, I'll also look at Michael's repo and see what needs
> adding. Anyone want to help with the 'knock rhn bits out' process ?

For 5.3 it'd be best to start with the base packages.  Are there any
docs that cover what we need to physically do with the packages (i.e.
remove logos etc...)?

I see http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Packages/ContributeYourRPMs

so basically we just need to submit patches and a spec file for each of
the rpms.  We should create a wiki page to track them.  Karanbir would
our wiki or Cent's be best for that?

-Justin

--
Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varisty Drive.
Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603