On 08/20/2009 04:13 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
Joshua Roys wrote:
Hello all,

Attached is a patch to kill another bug in the configuration management w/selinux. Specifically, backend/server/configFilesHandler.py ended up calling the old version of lookup_config_info, which caused all file uploads to fail in an ISE. In fixing this, I also added functionality to upload the selinux context of files to spacewalk in client/tools/rhncfg/config_common/repository.py . The other changes are for completeness, as they look like they could cause problems in the future.

Hopefully this is the last bug - sorry I didn't squash them earlier!

Thx. But:
a) can you send nex time patch created using: git format-patch? This way you will get credit in git history.
 b) "from selinux import getfilecon" will fail on RHEL/Centos 4.
I wrapped it into try/except block and in case of failure define new function getfilecon which returns [0, ''].

I aplied it to master. Commit: e38cfbaa329ea8814ea12014ffacb3b61d6bcbb9

Mirek:

You should be able to just set the GIT_AUTHOR_NAME and GIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL env variables in your current bash session to Joshua's and do your commits and git commits it with his name. You dont have to have a patch with it.

Pradeep Kilambi
Senior Software Engineer
RHN Satellite Engineering
Phone: +1 919 754 4285