Hi,

is there any reason why jabberd is still in our repos?  If you install
from fedora a newer version is supplied, and if you install from
RHEL/CENTOS, you should get a newer version from epel.

Someone on #spacewalk had an issue where the config files in
/etc/jabberd/ were owned by root:root (which is what our rpm does).
when he upgraded to 1.0, the perms got set to 0640 which cause jabberd
to fail.

So it seems we just need to remove those packages from our repo (and
compose?).

Thoughts?

-Justin

--
Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varsity Drive.
Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603