On 7/19/10 8:50 PM, Colin Coe wrote:
Hi all

I'm nearly finished a patch that adds a 'Migrate' tab to
'https://172.22.102.223/rhn/systems/details/Overview.do?sid=1000010001'

The problem I'm having is that when click on the 'Migrate System'
submit button (see sw2.png) I get an ISE and a large trace back.  One
of the prominent lines in the trace back is 'Could not find server
1000010001 for user 1' however when I run the SQL below it works fine.

---
SQL>  SELECT 1 FROM rhnUserServerPerms USP WHERE USP.user_id = 1 and
USP.server_id = 1000010001;

   1
----------
   1
---

The trace back is attached, any pointers on how to resolve the ISE
would be great.

Thanks

CC

Hey Colin,

So I'm wondering if you are getting that error after the migration has taken place? As in you click migrate, the system gets migrated correctly to the 2nd org, but then the page tries to come back to that system (which no longer exists in the org). Once that fails the entire transaction would get rolled back causing that query to run correctly again when you run it manually.

I would think you would want to redirect to the normal system list page after the migration, are you doing that?

-Justin