On 7/19/10 10:56 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 06:15:22PM -0400, Justin Sherrill wrote:
- You need to patch spacewalk-java to remove reference to blob
   columns to start tomcat6 -- link to 1.1.21 packages with this patch
   is provided.
   - Better solution is needed.
So we think we've got a fix for the blob issue.  We simply need to
change it to use a binary data type within hibernate instead of a
blob (and then refactor the code to handle it).    I'm going to see
about making this change and doing some more testing within oracle
to make sure it is ok.
Have you got a spacewalk-java* package I could try, for Oracle and
PostgreSQL?

Hey Jan,

I've finished those changes and have built packages. If you could give them a try, that'd be awesome :}

The newest spacewalk-java within koji are the ones you want. I believe they now pass all the unit tests on oracle, so oracle should be good.

-Justin