On 03/01/2011 02:29 PM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> By the way: will you be submitting the patch for the "Has Signed
> Metadata" feature as well?

Yes, this one is also going to be submitted, but unfortunately I can't
tell you exactly when. The problem is that this is currently not a
single patch, but rather a set of patches that will need to be collected
and aggregated first. So, as soon as we have done that and tested it
against the master branch it will also be submitted here.

Greetings,
Johannes