On 07/29/2011 04:33 PM, Cliff Perry wrote:
> On 07/29/2011 09:55 AM, Johannes Renner wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I fixed a subtle bug in the spacewalk web UI that caused the scheduling
>> of a system's synchronization to a software profile to not work anymore.
>> The patch in the attachment should fix the problem.
>
> Good catch. Do you know if there is a bugzilla (Satellite or Spacewalk or
> Manager) which reported
> this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Cliff

I do not know about a bugzilla item on the redhat bugzilla and I couldn't find
any during a quick search. There is one on the bugzilla at novell, but this is
unfortunately not open to the public. Shall I create one on redhat.bugzilla.com?

Greetings,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany