On 08/30/2011 12:46 PM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
I'd much rather see a patch which would [...]  finish
the Perl-to-Java migration of the outstanding .pxt Web pages.

The topic is about Audit logging right now and you have your own
personal opinion on this. There will be always various ideas, of
course...

> What if the daemon is down?

That was answered multiple times already in detail.

> So why not start with using AMQP as the daemon, and making your
> daemon optional?

It is optional.

> If the patch should have any chance of being included in Spacewalk
> upstream, it has to be under GPLv2 as well, since according to
>
>    http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

Of course. Spacewalk patch will be GPL as it is directly linked to.

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)