Hey,

After running our testsuite against a recent codebase, we saw (from
catalina.out)
that the following removed strings seem to be still in use:

configchannelfilter.name
configfilefilter.path
config_subscribed_systems.unsubscribeSystems.success
config_target_systems.subscribeSystems.success
help.jsp.quickstart.detailed
help.jsp.quickstart.title
preferences.critical-probes.description
preferences.critical-probes.name
preferences.critical-systems.description
preferences.critical-systems.name
preferences.inactive-systems.description
preferences.inactive-systems.name
sdc.config.differing.files_1
sdc.config.diff.files_1_dirs_0_symlinks_0
userlist.jsp.disabled
userlist.jsp.enabled

It looks like these are all from the .../jsp/StringResource_en_US.xml file.
So, how to cleanly revert only parts of such a big commit? I saw you did that
already for e.g. doing 8899861.

Regards,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer