On 05/18/2012 02:45 PM, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> In patch 0001 - schema db - you are missing upgrades for table
> suseCredentialsType.
>
> And upgrades for table suseCredentials differs from clean install.

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to revise the upgrade files. I can come up with another
patch fixing that, or maybe rather with a new version of 0001.

But in which way it differs from clean install in this case?

Also at what index those files should start, looks like you are currently at
0047-rhnOrgQuota.sql?

Regards,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer