Hello,

We found that the list of installable packages for a given system differs if
you either ask
the API (via system.listLatestInstallablePackages) or if you go to the Web UI
(Systems ->
[choose a system] -> Software -> Packages -> Install).

After looking into it, I found there is two different queries used for this
(both to be found
in Package_queries.xml):

1. system_latest_all_available_packages (API)
2. system_available_packages (Web UI)

My questions:

- Query (1.) seems to return all available versions of a package, which means
'all' rather
  than 'latest'? I think we could have two separate API calls, one for 'latest'
and one for
  'all', but 'latest_all'?
- Shouldn't we use the same query for API and Web UI in order to get the same
results here?

Thanks,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer