While it is easy to calculate the status of the repo-sync, -- as every channel sync has _one_ taskomatic job which has a result --, the status of the metadata generation is in _one_ Taskomatic job which creates workers for every channel. However the status is lost one it runs. The items in the worker table are basically the "scheduled" and "running".

If we want to improve here, I see 2 alternatives:

- Improve this table (workers) to keep the failed and successful workers for a channel metadata generation run.

- Keep it like it is, but make some assumptions:
- If the metadata directory does not exists, it has not run yet (so it is not completed, but unknown). - If the metadata dir is there, but there is a FAILED file (written when the worker throws) then it is failed -> Michael also suggested looking for .new files to detect "failed" state.
  - If the metadata dir is there but not the above, then it is completed.

What do you think?

Duncan