On 08/21/2013 01:57 PM, Tomas Lestach wrote:
> Does this mean the reproducer is wrong? Shall I take two packages of same
> name, arch and evr? xulrunner-devel-17.0.5-1.el6_4-x86_64 and
> xulrunner-devel-17.0.5-1.el6_4-x86_64 (let's say signed with another gpg key)?

Exactly - the problem arises when both a new package in an updated
errata and a package already present in a less recent, cloned errata
have identical (name, evr, arch). I apologize for my first explanation
and examples not being clear enough.

> Actually it should not be possible to change the content of RHEL channels,
> so if you found a way how, please, let me know.

In our case, the vendor simply changed a patch, adding packages. Custom
channels/patches could also run in the same issue.

Thanks, regards,
--
Silvio Moioli
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH