Maximilian Meister wrote:
% >Is it possible to keep original pwstrength-bootstrap*.js unmodified and
% >put modification to the separate .js (call modified functions from the
% >page and call original functions from them)?
%
% Hi Michael,
%
% I end up with 2 separate .js files now.
% First one is the original sources, packaged and patched through the
% spec file in spec-tree.
% Second one is a caller .js with the document.ready handler and some
% custom functions.

Hi Maximilian,

that sounds great.

% Question is now do I need to package the second .js as well? Or can
% i simply add it to the git tree
% in web/html/javascript?

If it's spacewalk specific (I think so) then just put it to web/html/javascript
next to other spacewalk-*.js.

Regards,

--
Michael Mráka