Subject: CentOS 5.3 to CentOS 5.4 upgrade and yum_rhn_plugin ==>WAS:Re:[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher not running or not connecting
From: Michiel van Es <michi...@info.nl>
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com <spacewalk-list@redhat.com>
Date: 11/03/2009 11:03 AM

Hi Patrick,

That does the trick!
Thanks.
The strange thing is that when I want to upgrade to the CentOS 5.4 repo it complains about a missing GPG key (which I found strange because the client already got the PGP key when I installed Centos right?)

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 7203f491

Public key for yum-3.2.22-20.el5.centos.noarch.rpm is not installed

Kind regards,

Michiel

Flaherty, Patrick wrote:
Yep, I wget'd the files from the redhat spacewalk repo, scp'd them in a
directory on a few client machines and ran "rpm -Uvh ./*.rpm" from that
directory.

I have not been brave enough to add them to my spacewalk channels and
have been doing the process manually on machines I've needed to patch.

Patrick