Hi Sam,

first of all i would like to thank you for providing this great software
- it saved on our spam-gateway much cpu-time regarding spamassassin...

I have one request regarding spamdyke statistics:

I'd dont like very much that log-file-scanning method (run by 5 minutes)
to get statistical data.

What about the idea that spamdyke writes a small statistics file with
simple counters (32bit-overflow?) for example.

Then it should be very easy an performance-friendly to generate
rrdtool-related graphs (MRTG, cacti).

Example:

DENIED_RBL_MATCH 985485
DENIED_RHSBL_MATCH 56
DENIED_SENDER_NO_MX 856

i know - spamdyke isnt a deamon, so on every run the stats-file must be
parsed and updated - but i think its a more clean solution as scanning
big logfiles...

what do you think about it?

many regards,

Otto