Well for a strange reason a few emails from spammers are graylisted....
  and i will receive emails from them...

  How can i remove those domains?How can i check mx feature it's working?

  Thanks

  Nightduke

Sam Clippinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
  I think I understand your suggestion now. However, adding flags to keep
the whitelists from overriding all filters would probably make spamdyke
so complicated it would be difficult or impossible to install.

Once the new configuration system is in place, you should be able to
disable the rDNS tests for specific recipients or remote servers as
needed. If it still doesn't do what you need, we can discuss further
enhancements.

-- Sam Clippinger