You're reading the correct section.  The third and fourth paragraphs
describe "reject-unresolvable-rdns", which is the filter that was
triggered in your example.  The text doesn't actually use the term "A
record", instead saying that spamdyke "attempts to get an IP address
from the name".  When I wrote it, I was trying to limit my use of jargon
as much as possible.  I guess I should rewrite it if it's so unclear.

Paragraphs five through ten describe "ip-in-rdns-keyword-file" and the
last paragraph describes "reject-ip-in-cc-rdns".

The two rules you're wanting are already there --
"reject-unresolvable-rdns" and "ip-in-rdns-keyword-file".  The former
only checks for an A record from the rDNS name.  The latter checks for
the IP address in the rDNS, plus a keyword from the file.

-- Sam Clippinger