Hi,

i made a full Programm for that incl. an overview for Plesk. If you're
interested i would like
to give it to you. I'm using PHP-CLI and a cron analyzing the logs.

Regards,
David

Marcin Orlowski schrieb:
> Jake Briggs wrote:
>

>> But seriously, getting simple rough stats from the logs really is a
>> simple grep and a quick calculation in the head.
>>

> or use of 'wc'
>

>> It would be good to know how much spam got through, but that would
>> require some sort of crystal ball.... Or a spam reporting mechanism and
>> total user compliance in reporting all spam, all which is far far
>> outside of the scope of spamdyke....
>>

> just grep your logs for spam filter entires. If it's SpamAssasin, just
> look for "spamd: result: Y" and you get some figures how many
> of ALLOWED was *probably* a spam.
>
> Marcin

Technischer Support

BLACKBIT Neue Medien GmbH | BLACKBIT Neue Werbung GmbH
Ernst-Ruhstrat-Straße 6 - D-37079 Göttingen

Tel +49 [551] 506 75-0  Fax +49 [551] 506 75-20
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Klassische Werbung und Online-Marketing: http://www.blackbit.de
Software für Online-Marketing: http://www.go-community.de