When i first installed spamdyke, I used only greylisting. No other
blocks with it.

Prior to spamdyke: 40-60 spams a day (my personal account)
Post spamdyke: 2 in 6+ months.

Now of course your millage may vary based on how you use your account,
server setup, etc. But for me on a personal note, it was VERY VERY
effective.

DNK