Forgive me if I'm missing something here, but qmail-scanner already does
spamassassin and AV checking, and can be configured to reject (as opposed to
drop) any emails that fall outside of admin/user set parameters.

Because qmail-scanner is so easy to install (especially if you have Plesk
under RedHat/Centos) I'm not sure if there's a point in having the same
features in Spamdyke? (qmail-scanner and spamdyke work perfectly together
with no changes needed to make it happen).

This is not to say that the original poster's idea is a bad one, or that
having the facility in spamdyke rather than in yet another qmail
wrapper-thing isn't a good one. I'm just thinking that maybe it isn't all
that necessary.

Faris.