Felix,

thanks for the suggestion, we're just trying to minimally build up
on Spamdyke.  We've got the most critical functions which others don't
do in first, and perhaps we'd expand to more.

We're trying to get a solid minimal config going on, since we receive
quite a lot of incoming ube/uce.

Thanks.

Erald Troja