Yes...this problem sounds familiar.

I afraid I can't remember the details or even if it was last mentioned in
this mailing list or another one, but I think it was clamd or qmail-scanner
or something that was found to be the culprit in the end.

I know this is no help but I thought I'd mention it anyway, just in case.

I'm sure Sam will remember it if it was mentioned here*.

Faris.

* Because Sam is all-knowing and all-powerful. How else would he have been
able to produce the perfect qmail anti-spam solution, and provide such great
support, and have time for a "day job"? But seriously -- I'll bet he would
remember anyway.

 Faris.