I'm not sure how the Plesk plugin saves its data, but this kind of web
app is exactly what I had in mind when I added the "config-dir" option.
If the web app allowed the user to edit their own file in a
"_recipient_" folder, their changes would only affect their own mail.  A
domain administrator could edit the domain's file in a "_recipient_"
folder to change defaults for the entire domain.  The system
administrator could set global defaults in the main configuration file.

-- Sam Clippinger